Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Surround Sound

Alright, so that Golden Day I had yesterday?  It came back to bite me in the butt.  Didn't you know that would happen?  I am a sports fanatic; I should have known just saying that I was having a Golden Day was tempting the Karma Gods just too much.
Have you ever stood in your home and wondered if the kids are programmed for surround sound?  Well, if you haven't, you should come to my house today.  The "big girls" (almost 4 and 6) decided their little seven-month old sister needed to be "rescued" from playing happily by herself.  They picked her up and moved her to their room, where she started (in my six-year-old's words) "started screaming bloody murder."  Seeing as she wasn't happy, they decided to pick her up some more. 
Just as I was starting to really find out what was going on and pick up the wet-faced baby, the boy trips up the stairs and begins to wail. 
The two oldest don't want to be in trouble so they start whining; the baby, although content, is still sniffling, and the boy is coming up the steps behind me crying.
Yep, surround sound.  I am not quite sure why my husband thinks it is such a marvelous miracle of technology.  God built it into my day without even thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment